Sunday, December 17, 2017

SAGA: My Saga begins - 1st point of Hearthguard

The next Point for my Gotlanders - the first 4 Hearthguards, all 4 Figures are from Gripping Beast.

If playing my Gotlanders as Anglo-Danes (so I can use Daneaxes) there will be 2 units of Hearthguard, 6 Figures with normal weapons and 6 more with the mentioned Daneaxes.

Accordingly, here are 4 Guards with normal hand-weapons and shields; as with all my SAGA-Figures before: all shields are freehand:



As this will be the last post for this year, I wish you all God Jul / a wonderful festive season and a Happy New Year; or as we say in Germany to the latter: Einen Guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenery and wonderful minis, they look superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil, I just tryed to add a little bit more atmosphere to the pic´s.

      Delete
  2. Very well done! Really like what you’re doing with these. That‘ll be a very colorful force in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many many thanks, this is much appreciated :-)

      Delete