Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Abyssinia Crisis: Mehal Sefari - The completed Force

Almost all photos of my Abyssinians had been taken in front of a gray backdrop. The reason for this was quite simple, that I lacked suitable terrain.
In the past weeks, I had built the appropriate terrain, as you can see on the blog here and so I took some new photos, including one, on which my complete Abyssinian force is to be seen.

The complete squad Mehal Sefari with supports

1st Half-Platoon (Platoon-Leader, Flag and Ferenghi in the back)

2nd Half-Platoon

Support - MMG and SEMAG 20mm AA-Gun


This project is finished at least for now.
Many of the possible options of the Chain of Command army list are mutually exclusive and if I use artillery or tanks other than the Renault FT for example, I could not use the SEMAG.
So I'm going to get some experience with my guys to be able to estimate what I might have to paint.



10 comments:

  1. Sieht seeeehr schick aus - Kompliment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirklich hervorragend! Ich will doch hoffen du kommst bald wieder auf dieses Projekt zurück... schließlich kennen wir Wargamer so etwas wie "abgeschlossenes Projekt" nicht ;-)

    ReplyDelete