Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Terrain: Pimping a Sarissa building for North America - Part 1

I like to stage my painted figures for good photos and for me personally this also includes the right settings, i.e. terrain, buildings and details like this.

For my painted Possé of Chinese fighters for Western skirmishers, I still lacked suitable terrain, here above all a  building. But as luck would have it, I still had a kit from Sarissa made of MDF.

However, I´m not a too big fan of the typicall MDF look, so I had to pimp the kit accordingly.
This includes a new chimney made from foam, the planks of the walls were trimmed to look like rather old cracked wood and all roofs were rebuilt from individual shingles I made from Balsa wood.









A few more steps are done: The roofs of the veranda and the shed are covered now.



The roof is complete but not coloured yet:

0 comments:

Post a Comment