Saturday, July 30, 2022

28mm Painting: 2 Sniper and a downed female pilot as object marker

In the last few weeks I have had very little time due to the preparations for my move to Bavaria and only wanted to finish a few smaller projects beforehand.

These included a sniper for my Australians, a downed pilot as an object marker for our Operation Squad Evolution games and a sniper for my Winter War Finns.

Let's start with the downed female pilot, a resin figure from Warlord Games:





Next up, the Sniper for my Digger, a 3D print of a Commando Sniper by 3D Breed from the Kickstarter March To Hell - Europe in Flames:








And last but not least, the Sniper for my Finns, which concludes the small project and which I will not continue (at least in 28mm) and will sell the Squad.

Figure is from Warlord Games:









0 comments:

Post a Comment