Saturday, January 21, 2023

Band of Brothers: Project 101st Airborne in 15mm for the Battle for the Normandy - Forward HQ, mounted and dismounted version

The next unit is finished - Forward HQ for my US Airborne, both as infantry and mounted in their jeep.

All figures and the jeep are self-printed with my Elegoo Mars 2 Pro, the STL's are 3D Breed from their "Europe in Flames" Kickstarter.



Since this is the HQ of my battle group, I wanted to take the opportunity to invest a little more time and try out whether I can paint a five o'clock shadow in 15mm scale in a reasonable amount of time.
I would say that the result is quite ok 😉




Some more pic´s of my new Forward HQ:











Some pic´s from the WiP stage:




Deutsche Version
Die nächste Einheit ist fertig geworden - das Forward HQ für meine US Airborne und zwar sowohl als Infanterie, wie auch aufgesessen in ihrem Jeep.

Da es sich um das HQ meiner Kampfgruppe handelt wollte ich die Gelegenheit nutzen, etwas mehr Zeit zu investieren und auszuprobieren, ob ich es im 15mm Maßstab schaffe, bei vertretbarem Zeitaufwand einen 3 Tage-Bart zu bemalen.
Ich würde meinen, das Ergebnis kann sich durchaus sehen lassen ;-)

Alle Figuren und der Jeep sind selbstgedruckt (Elegoo Mars 2 Pro), die STL´s stammen von 3D Breed aus ihrem "Europe in Flames" Kickstarter.

2 comments: