Monday, October 7, 2024

15mm Painting: US Engineers to support my Armoured and Airborne troops

The gaps in the missing figures for my US Boys are getting smaller and smaller, but what I was definitely still missing were the various Engineer Troops.

I had already printed these last year (STLs are from 3D Breed), but they always had to take a back seat to other projects.
After the TaToCon, however, there were no more excuses and after all the terrain building I really felt like painting again ðŸ’ª



The complete squad of Engineers including a NCO (Junior Leader for CoC).


Flame Thrower Team:
Who called for a barbecue? 🔥



Wire Cutting Team:
Just wire, we'll have that in a moment



Demolition Team:
If you can´t fix it, blow it up!



Mine Sweeping Team:
The gold must be buried around here somewhere!


0 comments:

Post a Comment