Saturday, July 1, 2023

Warmaster Revolution: The Demons are coming - first 4 units finished

Not only have my first demon units been finished, but with them my first 10mm figures ever!
Even after switching from 28mm to 15mm already, I had to completely rethink and adjust my painting techniques here again to find a good balance between effort and a quality I like.

All are printed with my Elegoo Mars 2P using Ameralabs TGM-7 resin.





And here tare the single units, starting with some Horrors:






Next are Chaos Hounds, STL´s from Ankylo Miniatures:






Follwed by demonic Witches from Tordo Miniatures - did I mention I´m a fan of Witch Elves? 😅







And last but not least for sure: Nurglings made by Varus Miniatures:







To complete the first 500pts the Demonlord to command the incursion of the Old World will follow soon 😎

0 comments:

Post a Comment