Monday, July 1, 2024

Warmaster Revolution: Daemons vs. Chaos

Last Friday Helmut an me fought two battles of Warmaster Revolution (1500pts per side) putting my Daemons versus his Force of Chaos.


Helmuts General commanding the forces of Chaos.

My center ...

and the right flank.

Dragon Ogres, Chaos Warriors and Chaos Spawn pushing forward - the Chaos Knights hat to retreat disordered.

My Daemonic Hordes have entered some defendable positions meanwhile, anchoring my left flank.

Daemonic Chariots led by my General crashed into Marauders and Trolls while my flyers blocked their possible line of retreat.

My left flank under attack from Chaos led by their General - but thanks to the defended position they survived this onslaught long enough ...

... until my Chariots could save the day but with losses mounting.


Two exciting and fun games in a relaxed atmosphere, in which we both learnt a lot at the same time.
Normally I usually have the smaller army because of the high point costs of my units, but in this case it was the other way round.
A nice experience 😁

0 comments:

Post a Comment